So I had an abundance of pears at my house recently (Neil’s boss sent them), and didn’t know what to do with them. After watching Good Eats – Alton Brown is the bomb, btw – I decided to experiment with fruit-infused alcoholic beverages. I also happened to have a HUGE bottle of Grey Goose, so I put two and two together. Dreams do come true.
1. Clean out glass jar – pick your own size.
2. Cut up pear (or fruit of choice) and fill jar.
3. Pour in vodka (or alcoholic beverage of choice) to cover fruit.
4. Store jar in dark, cool area for 7-10 days.
5. Mix with your favorite liquids and enjoy!