- Linea Pelle Grayson Bar Bag: Remember how I was obsessing over the Proenza Schouler PS11 Mini bag? Well, this is a wonderful, less expensive version!
- House of Harlow 1960 Glacial Drop Earrings: These earrings are so edgy, but elegant at the same time. They are the perfect neutral that will match any outfit.
- Kosta Boda Hot Lips Paperweight: Hot lips. What a way to make a statement at work 🙂
- JOA Floral Organza Skirt: I am obsessed with this skirt. The organza detail is so feminine, yet I picture it paired with a graphic tee and a leather jacket.
- Stuart Weitzman 5050 Boots: So I’ve finally received these beautiful, amazing, angels from above. I love these boots and I am so excited to wear them all throughout fall and winter.
- Topshop Floppy Wool Felt Hat: I love floppy hats lately, and this is a great neutral choice! It’s inexpensive and comes in both neutral and black.
Also, thank you all for the feedback about my blogging sale! I am going to be posting some awesome items tomorrow morning! Check back for details!