- The Bootie: Booties can be worn year round, but nothing is better than booties in the fall. I especially love this unexpected bone colored pair. Pair it with jeans, a plaid button-up, and a hobo bag.
- The Clutch: According to Neiman Marcus, the clutch is THE bag to be wearing this fall. And remember, your hand always goes on top!
- The Chunky Sweater: What says fall more than a cozy, chunky sweater? This wardrobe staple can be worn with anything from jeans to a skirt. Just add a scarf and a stack of bracelets, and you’re good to go anywhere.
- The Ripped Jean: You’ve all seen ripped jeans everywhere lately, and this trend will continue into the fall. For cooler weather, wear a darker wash.
- The Floppy Hat: Hats are a fashionista’s best friend. You can skip a hair wash day and still look like your city’s it-girl. Wear it with a long trench, heels, and a poppin’ bag.
Shop These Fall Trends