When summer rolls around, I always love to stock up on fun and bright clothing. However, it is always important to me to stick to a budget. And items under $100 are summer must haves. It is absolutely possible to find cute, quality clothing on a budget so your wardrobe is always up to date. So here are my 7 summer must haves!
- Boho Bags: We’ve all seen straw handbags for summer, and everyone needs one! I actually have this one in the natural color and wear it often!
- Colorful Earrings: Again, another summer staple that we can’t get enough of! I did a post about statement earrings a few weeks ago and I now own way too many (aka not enough) of these options. These tassel earrings are next on my list, too!
- Feminine Blouses: A piece that I surprisingly love is a feminine blouse. Something about the delicate ruffles or lace details adds the perfect element for summer. I love the pastel colors of options six and ten!
- Statement Sandals: I may have mentioned this before, but I am in desperate need of new sandals. Recently, I cleaned out all of my sandals and was only left with a few pairs! And statement sandals are on my shopping list!
- Drawstring Shorts: These shorts, y’all. I am about to head over to Nordstrom to try them on. I am unsure of what size I am right now, but these have an elastic waist. SO DUH. I need them in every color.
- Floral Dress: Floral for spring isn’t revolutionary (of course, Devil Wears Prada), but all of the new and chic patterns are a must for summer. I actually just got this one in the mail and I’m in love!
- Chic Bathing Suit: We all need bathing suits for summer, and I love off the shoulder options. I just purchased this one and it actually fits me! Hallelujah!
What are your Summer must haves? I’d love to hear about them!
Shop the Post