Finding the perfect items for my baby registry has been hard work. Admittedly, I am very picky when it comes to baby products. I don’t want them to look super cheesy or be overly-themed (no footballs or safari things for me). I really wanted items that would seamlessly fit into my modern aesthetic and match my home. With that in mind, I’ve rounded up my baby registry must-haves for the chic mom. All of these items I have used or have tested on my own, at the store, or with my sister and her daughter (the most perfect, beautiful niece in the world). One of the most important things to me is quality. I am more than fine with paying a bit more for products that I know will last through Baby K and my next child (or children).
- Stroller & Car Seat Y’all. I know this is the Cadillac of strollers, but it really is the BEST stroller I’ve tried. Not only does it look super chic, but it is super adaptable. You can interchange the stroller seat, the bassinet, and the car seat all with just one hand – they all clip into the base of the stroller so easily. You can also buy an adapter to accommodate more than one child at a time, so this stroller will be the ONLY one you buy.
- Lounger: I love this little lounger. Sometimes, the simplest things end up being the best tools for your family. This lounger is perfect and safe for baby to hang out in as he grows and develops. It expands as baby grows and is perfect for tummy time.
- Hooded Bath Towel: I really just like hooded bath towels with animal ears or faces on them. They are so cute. I appreciate that this one feels gender neutral and can be perfect for boys and girls.
- Sophie Giraffe Teething Toy: Every child has one of these, and for good reason. My niece Amelia loves her Sophie!
- Humidifier: I love the sleek look of this humidifier and I also appreciate that it isn’t animal shaped. These can be a life saver when your baby has a cold!
- Mobile: Seriously, this mobile is just adorable, minimal, and can match any nursery. I love that it is simple and chic.
- mamaRoo: Now this was a must-have for my registry. My mom uses this when she watches my niece, and Amelia loves it. Not only is it super modern and sleek, but you can program tons of different settings and even sync the movements of the chair to music. How cool is that?
- Poof Basket: I’m all about storage solutions, and this basket is perfect with the boho vibes of my nursery. It also comes with pink or blue poofs if you want something a bit more gender-specific.
- Bassinet: The main reason I love this bassinet is because it rotates and the edge of it collapses so that you can easily reach your baby. I plan to have Baby K sleep in this bassinet next to our bed for while, and this will make feeding and checking on him much easier.
- Travel Crib: Because my parents and sister live out of town, I have got to have an easy travel crib to take with us when we go home to visit. This one is nice and compact and makes traveling SO easy.
- High Chair: I know it will be a while before we actually need a high chair, but this one is so chic. It reminds me of a space ship and I love how modern it is!
Enter to win a GUCCI handbag!!
The giveaway is open internationally! The more “tasks” you complete below, the more entries you will receive, increasing your chances of winning!