With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, I wanted to make some fun holiday-inspired snacks that were easy and required little effort. One of my favorite sweet and salty treats is white chocolate covered pretzels, and these really hit the spot. I had to stop my husband from eating the pretty pretzels (aka the ones that didn’t break haha) before I could photograph them! My favorite thing about these pretzels is that they are SO easy to make and require zero baking. And you can customize them for any occasion or holiday – just change the toppings and you’ve got an easy party snack.
- Fill pot with water and place heat-safe bowl on top so that the water is not touching the bottom of the bowl.
- Bring water up to a simmer, not a boil.
- Put 2 cups of white chocolate chips and 1 tbsp of cooking oil (I used canola) in the bowl and stir until melted.
- Dip pretzels in bowl and let excess drip off on drying rack. *The chocolate will stay nice and melty for at least 30 minutes. Reheat if necessary.*
- Sprinkle with desired toppings while the chocolate is still warm (I used sprinkles!).
- Let chocolate cool down – about 30-45 minutes.