- The Boyfriend: Cozy, warm, and perfect all the time – just like your boyfriend, right?! This is my go-to sweater for the cooler months since it always looks chic with a pair of skinny jeans or leggings with some boots.
- The Turtleneck: The most classic sweater of them all. Layered under a long coat, the turtleneck not only shows how elegant your style is, but it actually keeps your neck warm when the winter winds are blowing.
- The Cardigan: Think the “new” cardigan – forget the classic crew-neck button ups. Drapey cardigans sans-buttons are the way to go this fall and winter. Comfy and classic, and perfect for layering.
- The Colorblock: Confession: I used to hate colorblocked anything. But fortunately, I saw the light and realize how simple, yet stylish these sweaters are. Add a colorblocked sweater to a simple jeans and loafers to make heads turn.
- The Sweatshirt: Not the sweatshirt with your college mascot on it, but an embellished or graphic sweatshirt with luxurious fabric. Sweatshirts worn with skirts, over dresses, or with your favorite pants are stylish with a button-up layered underneath.
Shop this post and similar items…